Popular Posts

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blue Hawaii Acai Bar San Francisco, Best breakfast Ever !!

First of all I have got to say San Francisco is the place to be !!
I have no regrets and this has been the best vacation I could have ever taken.
Before I get all excited and start to babble on and get off topic I will begin with the most amazing place that my friend could have ever taken me to eat break fast at. 
That's right...the place is Blue Hawaii! 


It's located in San Francisco's financial district at Two Embarcadero ( I'll post the full address at the bottom of this blog) 
 Let me say this place is very VERY easy to find! 
When we first walked in we were greeted by a mid aged super friendly laid back  Caucasian guy (Who I believe is the owner) he was the nicest and coolest person ever.
 He took our orders and this super friendly nice shy guy made it for us ( He was also super nice and super attentive!) On both days we saw him and he remembered us ^0^ He also apologized and doubled our strawberry servings because they had no blueberries :)
I just had to go back on my last day because I loved it so much >.<


My friend ordered the Blue Hawaii Acai bowl 
which had organic Acai, fresh bananas , organic soy milk,  honey , & granola.
I didn't taste it, but it looked delicious. 
I had the Brasilia Acai bowl
It has everything that her's had only with the addition of Guarana , I believe. 
On the first day we ordered Turkey pesto paninis which turned out to be way too much food.
They were yummy, but nothing out of this world. The Acai bowls are the show stoppers in this cute little cafe. 

 The bowls were a refreshing flavorful  start to the morning , it was not heavy at all but it still managed to fill us up. 
It was a nice mix up since most breakfast items seem to be way too heavy on the body and ends up giving you the " oh I want to take a nap" effect. 
This is by far my most favorite breakfast place. 
And I am super sad to face the fact that we don't have a Blue Hawaii here in Miami :( 

If you are in the San Francisco area most definitely check them out !! 
All of the staff is super friendly , and their prices wont put a hole in your pocket.
Trust me it will put a smile on your face ! everything is spectacular there , from the bowls to the paninis to the staff and the cute little surf board table! 


Blue Hawaii San Francisco 
Two Embarcadero Center

Davis Street
between Sacramento and Clay

San Francisco, CA 94111
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Saturday 10am-4pm




No comments:

Post a Comment