Popular Posts

Monday, July 4, 2011

2% water and Ppushu Ppushu

Hello, today I just have to talk about 2% water and Ppushu Ppushu ,These are all from the Korean store. for those of you who have never heard of these before , join the rest of the crowd as most people haven't either. now is 2% water and Ppushu Ppushu something to rave about ? hmm im leaning towards no.... a big NO, I will go in detail in a second. 



this lovely can right here is 2% water , so far peach flavor is all I have seen in Lotte. what immediately attracted me to this drink was the cute can! yes ... I was fooled by the cute can T__T  (and the CF's for this drink are amazing...just saying)

when I first tried 2% I was a tad confused, it tasted kinda artificial. I can't really explain the flavor other than sourness with a tad bit hint of sweetness at the end. this is  most def the type of drink that you have to drink 100 times before fully enjoying the flavor and being addicted. although this drink is a thirst quencher when extremely cold. i do not recommend this warm yuck! 


Ppushu Ppushu...ahh what can I say ? I really had high expectations of this snack. at first I didn't know how to eat it , the directions were simply to open the seasoning packet, break the block into little pieces and shake! 
to my surprise when I opened the treat it was a block of dry  ramen . I tasted a piece and hated it , I then tried it with the dry seasoning and shook it but it still tasted like dry ramen and salty orange seasoning. there wasnt really anything good about this. I threw it out, and after then throwing it out i wondered how it would taste if I had cooked the ramen and added the seasoning to  it. but it is called Ppushu Ppushu after all! 

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! that ppushu ppushu thing is hilarious!
    but when we were small we used to take saimin packs, smash if with our feet, open it and add the seasoning, shake it and eat it.
    it's an awesome snack. so i would probably like that ppushu ppushu thing... lol.

    i also want to find a korean market around here! i'm sure there's a lot, but i'd be clueless when i walk in so... lol. i dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha go try ppushu ppushu then ! its so blah D:
    oh im SO SURE that there is a korean market around your area!!!! i found mine through a korean restaurant and google :p

    ReplyDelete