Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goat cheese truffles !!

Happy new year !!! I'm starting my new years with some new recipes that are sure to please new taste buds ^^
I was browsing through a Food forum and found this yummy recipe !! I made some changes to suit my taste but not much still keeping the integrity of the ingredients.

Goat Cheese truffles
6 oz goat cheese
6 oz semi sweet chocolate
1 oz maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
* you can even add spice to these truffles by adding 1 tsp of cayenne depending on your taste ! *

1. melt the chocolate in a double broiler or the microwave . ( just make sure the chocolate does not burn)
2. add the goat cheese , maple syrup, and cinnamon to the chocolate and mix through.
3. chill until the mixture is stiff and pliable. then roll into half an inch little balls and  finish it up by rolling it in cocoa powder .


simple , easy and very yummy treats that every one can enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment